Friday, August 13, 2010

Your Parenting Solutions


Hello, my name is Nancy Sander. I am a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor in the state of Illinois, USA. I have 18 years of experience within the ‘not-for-profit’ arena. My years of experience include supporting people through life changes, dealing with trauma, foster care, criminal justice, addiction, family intervention, and family and couples counseling. I am focusing my attention on gathering my notes, searching the recesses of my memory, and creating information products for parents. The center of attention for these digital and printed products is the support of the parents.Parents can build on their skills, family goals, and their intention to be
successful parents, thus growing along with their children. Just a few pointers, pitfalls to avoid, and parents will be on their way to successful parenting solutions. Go to http://Parenting101Success.com/blog and grab all the free information dedicated to parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment