Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Quality Affordable Grandfather Clocks | GrandfatherClocksforHome.com


There has always been a grandfather clock in at least one of my
family’s homes. I can’t even remember a time growing up without one. My
first experience with a Grandfather’s clock was actually ‘my
grandfather’s clock’ in the farm house he had in Wisconsin. I still
remember that pendulum clock in the hall. I was a suburban kid from
Illinois, and remember that old clock singing out in the dark after
supper. I have the fondest memories of that clock and the fun times I
had visiting the farm with my family. Hard times hit, as they do in the
lives of most families. That clock is gone now. So, when I was looking
to find a long case clock for my home, I was shocked at how expensive
they were. I found the perfect solution, a clock that brings back the
old memories, sets new memories with my kids, has quality workmanship,
and I could afford it! (My grandparents always had at least two cuckoo
-clocks as well. So, I just had to have at least two on my website!)
I now bring you a choice of an affordable Grandfather’s clock for your
home!

No comments:

Post a Comment